Expectant dads! New dads! Watch as Armin Brott, America’s leading expert on fathers and families, brings you the essential tools you need to get involved, stay involved, and build a close relationship with your baby. This unique DVD provides strategies, advice, insights, and practical tips on everything you’re likely to encounter along the way.
- First baby? What you need to know about feeding. Crying. Sleeping. Diapers.
- And, yes, your critical role in breastfeeding.
- Making sense of your changing emotions and unexpected anxieties and fears.
- Helping your partner (and yourself!) through post-partum depression.
- Your changing sex life.
- How your baby will affect your relationship with your partner—and keeping that relationship healthy.
- Juggling your work and family roles.
- Special concerns of older first-time dads.
Get answers to important questions like:
Q: What do babies do?
Q: Why do babies cry and how can I get mine to stop?
Q: What activities are safe to do with newborns?
Q: The diaper decision: Which are better, cloth or disposables?
Q: Why is breastfeeding so good for babies?
Q: What kind of role can a dad play in breastfeeding?
Q: How are my relationships with my friends and family (including my wife) going to change?
Q: How will new fatherhood affect your life?
Q: Is it safe for us to have our baby sleep in our bed?
MrDad Shopping CartYour cart is empty
"Ask Mr. Dad" Archives
"Positive Parenting" Archives
"Positive Parenting for Military Families" Archives
If you're facing a challenge that requires a unique, customized solution, Mr. Dad does coaching for individuals or families.
Consulting and Speaking
Trying to reach the growing Dad market? Need an engaging, knowledgeable speaker? Well, NOBODY knows dads better than Mr. Dad!