Topic: Trusting ourselves to raise good kids.
Issues: There is no universal “best” way to parent; does it matter whether you start solids at four months or eight? Co-sleep or not? Whether you eat 100% organic all the time? Learning to tune out the “experts” and rely on your own common sense as a parent.
Topic: Clearing your mind and invigorating your live in an age of media overload.
Issues: The consequences of extreme media saturation; the difference between someone who accesses a lot of media and a true media addict; what happens when we consume less media; media diets and cold-turkey media fasts.
- Interview with Sylvia Kidd, AUSA Family Programs. ausa.org
- Interview with Aaron Taylor, Operation Homefront. operationhomefront.net
- Interview with Dan Herssrud, Fisher House. fisherhouse.org
- Interview with Susan Augustin, Operation Give a Hug. ogah.org
- Interview with Steve Craven, Air Compassion for Wounded Warriors. aircompassionforwoundedwarriors.org
- Interview with Kara Dallman, United Through Reading. unitedthroughreading.org
- Interview with Guy Shields, Army Emergency Relief. aerhq.org