Need an expert source? A knowledgeable, engaging, and entertaining guest? You’re in the right place. Armin Brott has been a guest on more than 500 radio and TV shows and his work has been featured in dozens of print and on-line publications. Click “TV, Radio, Print, & Web” below for a partial list.
Selected Print Coverage (Scroll down for TV, radio, and Web appearances)
Selected TV Appearances
Selected Radio Appearances
Selected Web Appearances
We’d be glad to help you craft the perfect segment for your audience. But in case you need a little inspiration, here are some audience favorites (scroll down for sample questions):
- The importance of fathers in their children’s lives
- How men and women can better share the workload at home
- Why involved fatherhood is good for families, marriages, kids, and the dads themselves
- What women can do to get their husbands more involved
- How dads can be more involved in their children’s school and after-school lives
- The changing role of fathers in today’s society
- Men’s work-life concerns and how dads and employers can work together
- What dads can do to get and stay more involved
- How fathers change and develop over the course of their lives and in relation to their children
- The myths and barriers that keep men from being as involved as they want to be
- Special concerns of expectant and new fathers
- Keeping dads involved after divorce
- Special concerns of single fathers
- How mothers and fathers can work together to minimize conflict after divorce
- What fathers can do to help their children become mensches (decent human beings)
- What doctors and other health care practitioners can do to make dads feel more welcome
Sample questions for Armin Brott
Looking for a few questions to add a little spark to your interview? Try some of the ones below. If you’d like more, or need questions that deal with a specific issue or book, please contact us:
- There are tons of books, magazines, websites, and classes for new and expectant mothers. Are there any resources out there for expectant and new dads?
- Most men have never had any experience with children before becoming fathers. What’s the biggest mistake new dads make and how can they avoid making it?
- You write that being an involved dad can actually improve a man’s sex life. What do you mean by that?
- Everyone knows how women change physically during pregnancy. But you write that a lot of expectant fathers experience physical changes too. What kind of symptoms are you talking about and what accounts for them?
- Mothers often complain that their husbands don’t do enough around the house or with the children. What’s the two biggest mistakes mothers make and what can they do to get their husbands to take on more responsibility?
- What special challenges do single dads face and how can they remain involved in their children’s lives even when they aren’t able to see them as much as they’d like?